The Quality Monitoring Auditor will perform AQL audits for lingerie & apparel; focusing on overall quality & measurements, conduct data entry of audit results in to an existing Excel template, email communication to Quality Management Specialist, highlighting audit failures, research if audit styles are shared with the DC5 digital channel & communicate failures with DC5 QM team for additional audits as requested by Quality Management Specialist, QI lock styles as necessary in PKM, gather samples for impacted styles, prioritize special request audits and as needed, store garments related to resolved quality issues within the QA Library. As needed this position will work in the office area at DC4 to conduct quality & measurement audits for wear test team and as needed, connect with VAS team to partner on quality sorts & projects for lingerie and apparel.
· Desire to learn
· Attention to detail
· Ability to work as a team to gather necessary data/facts related to garment audits
· Planning skills to prioritize daily and weekly work/projects
· Intermediate verbal and written communication skills
· Not required, but a plus: 1 to 3 years of experience in Quality Monitoring, inspections & auditing; preferably with garments
· Microsoft Office – Excel
· Training provided for Flex PLM
An equal opportunity employer, we do not discriminate in hiring or terms and conditions of employment because of an individual’s race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status or any other protected category recognized by state, federal or local laws. We only hire individuals authorized for employment in the United States.