To conceptualize, execute and design creative projects for in-store and home office needs. To contribute to the innovative, brand-right fashion graphics for Victoria’s Secret PINK Apparel, Intimates and product branding.
• Work with the Director of Graphic Design to deliver the development of seasonal graphics from concept to execution for all core line plans and special product launches
• Collaborate with Design and Merchant teams to execute overarching graphic direction that ties into the seasonal concept presentations
• Actively leverage resources in sourcing new ideas—both internally and externally—and contribute to ongoing competitor research/trend analysis
• Partner with key cross-functional partners in graphics and design throughout the design process
• Contribute development of prototypes of graphic designs using store-bought samples or original creative concepts to create designs and review initial product strike offs with production
• Contribute to the adaptation of seasonal graphics based on merchant line plan and leadership feedback
• Understand the Brands visual “DNA” and use of graphic assets, reviewing opportunities and successes with trend relevance
• Maintain graphic archive
• College degree in graphic design or experience equivalent to preferred
• Minimum 2 - 3 years graphic design experience in a related field (retail preferred)
• Retail experience strongly preferred
• Exceptional graphic design ability with a proven history of commercially successful graphics
• Creative, visionary, and executor who closely understands the full product lifecycle from concept-to-market
• Ability to plan for future growth/activity while managing day-to-day execution.
• Strong customer service philosophy
• Highly motivated, passionate and results oriented
• Displays and exercises personal professionalism and sense of accountability
• Proficiency in Macintosh, In Design, Photoshop, and Illustrator
An equal opportunity employer, we do not discriminate in hiring or terms and conditions of employment because of an individual's race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status or any other protected category recognized by state, federal or local laws. We only hire individuals authorized for employment in the United States.