Position Overview: To assist IQ Manager/Supervisor with daily lab operations, testing, auditing, and supplier and subcontractor certification processes. Ideal candidates will have an understanding of packaging inspection guidelines, bulk COA and physical testing, QA, inspections, Metrology, and hands-on knowledge of Inspection Equipment (tape measure, calipers, force gauges, scales etc.) for mechanical inspections using metric dimensioning.
· Undertakes all required tests on relevant samples in accordance with L’Oréal specifications and test methods.
· Ensure production record documentation is accurate. Read and review production record to ensure compliance.
· Ensures relevant traceability paperwork is available and correct.
· Recommends the acceptance or blocking of deliveries or production in accordance with L’Oréal specifications.
· Performs required quality tests on any reworked/adjusted products.
· Participates in investigations following non-conformances.
· Assist where necessary in the training of new laboratory staff; participate where appropriate in training employees from outside the department. Carry out all duties in accordance with Good Laboratory Practices.
· Ensuring GMP compliance throughout the production floor. Collaborating with production teams to conduct training and continuous improvement projects.
· Conduct assigned production line and/or supplier audits.
· Perform additional tasks as required or assigned.
Educational or Certification Requirements:
· Minimum associates degree in technical discipline desired
· 1-2 years of experience in a GMP manufacturing environment.
· Experience in quality assurance, packaging testing, and/or bulk physical testing (color, odor, appearance, pH, density, and viscosity) preferred.
· Analytical and auditing skills.
· Ability to use test equipment and record results.
· Good verbal and written communication skills.
· Personal computer skills, to include experience with spreadsheets, presentations, and database management.
· Experience with SAP a plus.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com . Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.","datePosted":"2019-09-26T06:34:45.640Z