KEY JOB ACCOUNTABILITIES
Coordinate the Business Unit commitments and the physical preparation in the Distribution Center in order to ensure the product availability, and aiming at the best service to client ,through cost optimization and stock quality improvement.
· Anticipate and define the necessary resources for the Distribution Centers in order to answer to the Business Units commitments (service levels, deliveries lead time) over the coming months.
· Have a daily analysis of the orders portfolio and compare it to the promotion plans. Adapt them to stocks availabilities and to the capacity of distribution centers.
· Prepare and obtain the arbitration by retailer in order to get a better allocation of resources in case of products shortage.
· Analyse shortages and carry out products substitutions according to the commercial priorities in order to optimise service level.
· Coordinate the different logistic services (Sales, Physical Distribution, Customer Service, Business Unit Supply) through the sharing of information (shortages, MAD, substitutions) in order to ensure clients satisfaction.
· Follow the launch and promotion activites in order to anticipate risks (service level and costs) and to propose corrective actions plans.
· Participate to the optimization of orders picking and transport operations in order to gather orders by delivery point.
PROFESSIONAL & TECHNICAL COMPETENCIES
ARE CONSUMER ORIENTED
· Fosters a demand-driven Supply Chain with service as a priority
· Brings added value to the customer and the consumer
CONTROL RISKS AND OPERATES RESPONSIBILY
· Masters our Quality, EHS, Finance & Supply Chain standards
· Integrates external regulations linked to his activity
“MAKE IT HAPPEN” WITH OPERATIONAL EXCELLENCE AND AGILITY
· Optimises information, physical & financial flows along the whole Supply Chain
· Uses business data for continuous improvement
· Improves flexibility, reactivity and reliability
· Masters costs along the Supply Chain
NURTURE THE PIONEERING SPIRIT
· Anticipates business activity and acts proactively
· Deepens the position of the Supply Chain within the business
· Master degree
· Fluent in English and/or FR/NL
· Master SAP and Excel
• INNOVATOR • STRATEGIST • PEOPLE DEVELOPER • INTEGRATOR • ENTREPRENEUR
L’Oréal would like her personnel to represent the diversity of the Belgian society. We welcome everyone regardless of origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, philosophical or political conviction, disability, etc.