What we'll do together:
As the Search Engine Marketing (SEM) Manager for the LUXE Division you will manage all paid search campaigns on Google and Bing, as well as other search and display marketing engines. You'll effectively manage the paid search budget and work with the SEO and Marketing team in order to maximize ROI, drive traffic, and customers.
What you're day will look like:
· Execute tests, collect and analyze data, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns
· Track, report, and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns
· Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies
· Optimize copy and landing pages for paid search engine marketing campaigns
· Perform ongoing paid keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
· Research and analyze competitor advertising links
What you'll need:
· Proven SEM experience and success managing PPC campaigns across Google, Bing
· Well-versed in performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
· Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in search engine marketing
· In-depth experience with bid management tools (e.g., Click Equations, Marin, Kenshoo, Search Ignite)
· Experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
· Experience with paid search analytics and research tools (e.g, Google Search Console, Google Merchant Center, Google Manufacturers Center, Google Ads, SearchAds 360, keyword planner, SEMRush)
· Strong analytical skills and experience generating SEM reports
· Familiarity with A/B and multivariate experiments
· BS/MS degree in Marketing or a quantitative, test-driven field
· Minimum of 3+ years relevant industry experience in Paid Search (PPC) and p r oven track record of exceeding KPIs
Innovation has fueled L'Oréal’s business for more than 100 years and we will rely on our culture of innovation and entrepreneurship to help us continually evolve. L'Oréal’s dynamic culture provides its employees with entrepreneurial freedom and opportunities to drive transformation across its €29.87B business, encompassing over 35 brands, around the globe. In the US, we have 12,000 employees working collaboratively across 14 states to build leading edge technologies, launch highly personalized products, reimagine consumer experiences, and develop creative solutions to reduce our environmental footprint.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please emailUSApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com . Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.