GRADUATE PROGRAM FINANCE
L’Oréal is present in 150 countries on five continents. For more than a century, L’Oréal has devoted itself solely to one business: beauty. A unique and international portfolio of 36 complementary brands, generating over 29 billion euro of sales in 2019 : Lancôme, Garnier, L’Oréal Paris, Armani Parfums, YSL, Kerastase, Vichy, Kiehl’s, La Roche-Posay, Gemey Maybelline NY, Shu Uemura, NYX, Urban Decay, Diesel...
Freedom to go beyond, that’s the beauty of L’Oréal !
ABOUT THE PROGRAM
· Starting date : July or September 2020 - to be confirmed
· 1.5 years experience – 3 assignments
· Rotational 6-month assignments across corporate functions and divisions : Corporate Finance, Operations, Active Cosmetics, Consumer Products, Luxe & Professional Products
· Variety of roles: operational controlling, transversal, projects, expertise jobs
· Structured learning and development program
· Support and mentoring from our Finance talent
· Opportunity to fast-track your career
We are looking for entrepreneurial and innovative graduates ready to join diverse and passionate teams ! As a strategic finance business partner, you will support and advise your stakeholders in Marketing, Sales and other functions. You will also ensure that the correct accounting and finance policies of the group are upheld at all times. You will forge your career and develop soft and technical skills essential for your future.
Must have –
· Master’s degree in Economics, Finance or Accounting (BAC+5)
· A first experience in financial controlling, managerial accounting or audit
· Project Management, ERP, IT systems/tools, Change Management experience and skills are highly valued
· An excellent communicator, you are rigorous, flexible and have profound analytical skills
· Capable and passionate about working in an international environment
· Fluent English, French would be a plus
Are you ready for your next challenge?
Want to join passionate and dynamic teams?
Looking for the chance to grow and develop inside a leading world organization?
This is a fantastic opportunity to broaden your horizons and deepen your financial skills as a strategic finance business partner at L’Oréal Group.