L’Oréal Designer Fragrances – Mobile Fragrance Consultant
Designer Fragrance houses the fragrances of Viktor & Rolf, Diesel, Ralph Lauren, Cacharel and Proenza Schouler. We want to empower women and men with award winning fragrance. You will be driving brand awareness and sales for these established brands.
Fragrance is your passion and with options such as ‘Arizona’ ‘Flowerbomb’ and ‘Only The Brave’ within our collection of eau de parfum, you can truly offer a personalised service to help clients find their perfect scent. Through story telling you’ll bring our luxury fragrance to life and with training on ingredients and heritage you’ll truly become an expert.
This is an incredible opportunity to develop your already strong business acumen, apply creativity to your business model and as a result drive sales and clientling for a prestigious luxury beauty brand. You are a dynamic self-starter and you thrive working independently as a mobile fragrance consultant.
You demonstrate agility and resilience with your proven experience working in a fast-paced retail environment. You will be responsible for retail sales performance across multiple accounts, liaising with in-store management and manager to ensure stock levels and sales opportunities are maximised in all doors.
You’ll have the opportunity to attend L’Oréal Designer Fragrances training and education as well as benefit from L’Oréal learning opportunities so you can development yourself within your role, opening up career paths such as becoming a Counter Manager, Business manager or Area Manager.
To provide exceptional service to L’Oréal Designer Fragrance customers and achieving sales target
To be successful you have…
· Ability to work flexibility during retail hours, which is likely to include evenings, weekends and holidays (except Christmas day).
· Have a desire to learn fundamental product knowledge (features, benefits, usage) and application techniques to provide best results for clients.
· Generate sales to achieve sales target by applying brand selling method, product knowledge and able to follow basic service flow.
· Have detailed knowledge and awareness of the fragrance market
· Maintain a clean and hygienic work area and adhere to hygiene rules
· Are comfortable to traffic stop when relevant, to share L’Oréal Designer Fragrances with more people.
· Ability to use POS software and other digital systems required to successfully run the counter.
· Maintain the counter/store quality and merchandising including appearance and cleanliness of counter/store, follow merchandising guidelines and ensure on shelf product availability.
· Develop positive relationships with department store floor managers and head office.
· Be a brand ambassador with your attitude, eventing and on-brand grooming.
· Convey passion and master story telling.
· Connect with our clients and care, provide good solutions and after sales/clienteling.
Working with us, you will be at the heart of our ambition to win over another 1 billion consumers and offer the best in beauty to everyone on the planet. You’ll have the opportunity to learn new skills through our unique training and development programmes, as well as receiving a competitive salary package and excellent benefits, including amazing discounts across the L’Oréal portfolio.