POSITION: Customer Service Representative - White Glove
DEPARTMENT: Customer Care
REPORTS TO: Customer Service Supervisor
LOCATION: St. Petersburg, FL (SalonCentric NOC)
The role of the Prestige Representative is to partner with and ensure the long-term success of our customers, managing relationships with a designated portfolio ranging from one million to multi-million dollar revenue customers.
Provides comprehensive customer service directly to a diverse group of assigned salon and salon chain accounts utilizing the portfolio of L’Oreal Professional Product brands and partner brands represented by SalonCentric.
In this role, you will develop long-term relationships with your portfolio of assigned customers, connecting with key business partners and stakeholders. White Glove Representatives will liaise between customers and cross-functional internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs.
· Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your customers
· Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
· Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
· Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
· Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
· Forecast and track key account metrics
· Identify and grow opportunities within assigned customers and collaborate with sales teams to ensure growth attainment
· Assist with high severity requests or issue escalations as needed.
· Responsible for direct interaction with assigned customer accounts and sales force to perform product inquiries, order entry processing and control.
· Researches issues and brings resolution to complex situations using sound judgment and excellent follow-through ability within established authority level and guidelines for customer service policy and procedure.
· Demonstrated ability to communicate, present effectively at all levels of the organization, including sales leadership.
· Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
· Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
· Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
· Excellent verbal and written communications skills
· Skilled at suggestive selling and providing alternative solutions to accounts.
· Ability to work overtime when required.
· Outstanding telephone and interpersonal skills.
· Exemplary oral and written communication skills. Must possess good judgment and ability to make independent decisions within department protocols.
· Demonstrates an enthusiasm and interest for all assigned brands.
· Excellent computer skills using Microsoft Office software
· Data Entry experience required.
· Able to handle deadlines daily, inquiries and difficult issues with tact and professionalism.