Reports To:Director,CPD Sales Operations
Location: Berkeley Heights, NJ
Assistant Manager – Sales Operations, Consumer Products Division
This position is responsible for providing administrative support by downloading and tracking formula numbers and safety data sheets from various internal systems, assisting with the keying in of data into the WERCS, Scivera & Smarter Sorting portals and recertifications of chemical assessments within the timeframe required. This position is also responsible for assisting in GDSN projects, preparing item catalogs and assisting with the publication process
· Downloading and tracking formula numbers and safety data sheets within the timeframe required from FormulaNet and ChemSafe, both internal systems
· Assists with the keying in of data into the WERCS, Smarter Sorting, Scivera portals and recertifications of chemical assessments
· Management of the Safety Data Sheets by UPC files required for new product set up for non GDSN retailers
· Assists in the daily publication and registration of product specifications utilizing LANSA, 1WorldSync, and DPM, data management systems
· Internal: Sales Administration and Operations, Research and Innovation, Corporate Regulatory Affairs, Corporate Sustainability, Product Safety, Product Information Management, Brand Business Development, National Account Managers and Assistants.
· External: UL WERCS, Smarter Sorting, Scivera & 1WorldSync, Retailer Data Management Teams.
Job Requirements :
· Bachelor’s Degree or minimum 2 years relevant work experience equivalent
· Organizational skills and interpersonal skills
· Analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
· Great attention to detail
· Ability to work on multiple tasks with great accuracy
· Ability to work independently and maintain a high level of initiative
· Proficient in Microsoft Office Software Suite – primarily Outlook, Excel & Access
· Ability to learn new internal and external systems
· Preferred knowledge of UL WERCS portal and GDSN processes
· May be required to travel in a very limited capacity to other L’Oreal USA offices or to attend offsite annual meetings for UL WERCS
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please emailUSApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com . Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.