Yves Saint Laurent Part Time Make Up Artist - Debenhams, Leicester (30 hours / 4 days per week)
No one captivates French elegance like Lancôme. We want to empower women making them feel more confident by offering a personalised and luxury consultation for skincare, make-up and award winning fragrance. You will be part of an expert team driving brand awareness and sales while making each of our customers feel special every day.
You’re passionate about exceptional service and luxury beauty which you use to inspire and educate daily on counter. Being a true brand ambassador, you’re confident in presenting and sharing your make-up and product knowledge with customers, creating their desired looks from classic beauty to the latest on trend looks for Lancôme. You’re approachable, friendly and thrive working in a team to create a positive working environment with your colleagues and for your clients on counter.
A qualification in make-up artistry and/or previous experience as a make-up artist is desirable but not mandatory for individuals with a high level of ability and passion.
You’ll have the opportunity to attend Lancôme training and education as well as benefit from L’Oréal learning opportunities so you can development yourself within your role, opening up career paths such as becoming a Counter Manager, National Make-Up artist or Area Manager.
To provide exceptional service to Lancôme customers thus achieving sales target
To be successful…
· Be able to offer a high level of expertise in make-up and beauty techniques
· Learn and use fundamental product knowledge (features, benefits, usage) and application techniques to provide best results for clients
· Offer creative ideas to generate new business; particular focus on product launches, anniversaries and local/seasonal events
· Attend, engage and participate in brand training which you implement and share afterwards
· Generate sales to achieve sales target by applying brand selling method, product knowledge and be able to follow basic service flow
· Are comfortable to traffic stop when relevant, to share Lancôme beauty with more people
· Maintain a clear and hygienic work area and adhere to hygiene rules
· Ability to use POS software and other digital systems required to successfully run the counter.
· Ability to work flexibility during retail hours, which is likely to include evenings, weekends and holidays (except Christmas day).
· Develop positive relationships with department store floor managers and head office.
· Be a brand ambassador with your attitude, eventing and on-brand grooming.
· Convey passion and master story telling.
· Connect with our clients and care, provide good solutions and after sales/clienteling.
Working with us, you will be at the heart of our ambition to win over another 1 billion consumers and offer the best in beauty to everyone on the planet. You’ll have the opportunity to learn new skills through our unique training and development programmes, as well as receiving a competitive salary package and excellent benefits, including amazing discounts across the L’Oréal portfolio.