Yves Saint Laurent Beauty Advisor – Travel Retail
Fasten your seatbelts, and get ready to take off to our 6 th continent. We have a borderless territory where our own capitals are top airports like Dubai, London, Dehli, Oslo or Istanbul. Beauty is 30% of the Travel Retail market… and expected to double in 10 years! With their wide range of passenger profiles, innovative retail solutions and fantastic growth opportunities; Dublin Airport shops are two of the Flagships for L’Oréal Travel Retail!
YSL disrupts the status quo with cutting edge technology in both make-up and skincare. We want to empower women and men with glamour and a sensorial experience using make-up, skincare and award winning fragrance. You will be part of an expert team driving brand awareness and sales for this established Parisian brand.
You’re passionate about exceptional service and luxury beauty even if you don’t yet have experience within this industry. You’re approachable, friendly and thrive working in a team to create a positive working environment with your colleagues and for your clients on counter.
You’ll have the opportunity to attend Yves Saint Laurent training and education as well as benefit from L’Oréal learning opportunities so you can development yourself within your role, opening up career paths such as becoming a Make Up Artist, Counter Manager and even a Business or Area Manager in the future.
To provide exceptional service to YSL customers and achieving sales target
To be successful…
· Ability to work flexibility during retail hours, which due to the airport being open long hours every day of the year will include evenings, weekends and holidays.
· Have a desire to learn fundamental product knowledge (features, benefits, usage) and application techniques to provide best results for clients.
· Generate sales to achieve sales target by applying brand selling method, product knowledge and able to follow basic service flow.
· Are comfortable to traffic stop when relevant, to share YSL beauty with more people.
· Ability to use POS software and other digital systems required to successfully run the counter.
· Maintain the counter/store quality and merchandising including appearance and cleanliness of counter/store, follow merchandising guidelines and ensure on shelf product availability.
· Develop positive relationships with airport floor managers and head office Be a brand ambassador with your attitude, eventing and on-brand grooming.
· Convey passion and master story telling.
· Connect with our clients and care, provide good solutions and after sales/clienteling.
Since 40 years, L’Oréal is the leader of Travel Retail. We are ideally positioned to offer any traveler the products they need, whatever their beauty rituals. There’s no flight plan. But as pioneers, our people have what it takes to conquer new frontiers!
Working with us, you will be at the heart of our ambition to win over another 1 billion consumers and offer the best in beauty to everyone on the planet. You’ll have the opportunity to learn new skills through our unique training and development programmes, as well as receiving a competitive salary package and excellent benefits, including amazing discounts across the L’Oréal portfolio.