Automatic End to End Master Data Transmission Quality Governance
1) Put IT process to monitor the daily/weekly monitor of Elix/BPG transmission
2) Ensure the consistency and quality of shared data within ZONE PIM communities. Alert the stakeholders in case of discrepancies and fix them with IT taskforce.
3) In case of any IT issue on master data transmission, reporting system, responsible to initiate and implement the solutions end-to-end on time.
Capability Building and Knowledge Sharing
1) Key contact window for all IT related topics
2) Initiate, coordinate and interact with IT teams proactively, for all the evolution of information management systems and important analytical tools
3) Build IT knowledge and provide training and back up support to MSL/BSC actors on processes and analytical tools.
4) IT tool guidance book issuance/modification/documentation within the team
5) Contribute idea regarding audit on report/analysis related topics.
Data Reporting and Analysis: (MSL Activity Related)
1) Prepare the weekly and monthly reporting on time with accuracy for the performance of MSL/BSC activities. Including but not constrained to :
service, stock management, master data quality checking, catalogue management and other active drivers.
2) Sustainably innovate and improve all existing processes and of analytical tools. Boost DIGITAL solutions
3) Identify the new business need to develop new reports / new tool, and validate with zone data excellence manager / zone supply chain excellence manager.
4) Provide support to other zone supply chain functions to develop official dashboard and performance review
· Graduated or above in Information Science& Tech, Supply Chain, or Engineering
· 2-year experience in master data management, reporting and analysis is a MUST.
Successful experience regarding project managing for supply chain optimization is a plus.
· Competent in EXCEL(Macro), ACCESS, and SAP MM/WMS/SD
· Profound practical skill in SQL, POWER BI, etc.
· Fluent in English and Chinese, French is a plus.