Are you excited by democratising technology for small Australian businesses? Are you passionate about great UX design? Come work with Wiise.
Wiise is looking for a talented UX designer to work with our stakeholders and customers to design intuitive customer journeys, features and experiences.
Get the best of both worlds
Wiise is based at Fintech hub Stone & Chalk in the heart of the Sydney Start-up Hub. When you join Wiise, you'll be joining a team of passionate, diverse people who love working in a fast-moving start-up environment. We're proud of our start-up culture and we have a close-knit team of collaborators who'll help you on your Wiise journey.
As we're backed by KPMG, you'll also get to access the learning, development and benefits of a big four consultancy.
What you'll be doing:
· Conducting customer research and designing user-led experiences and new features
· Working with a diverse team of SMEs, developers, product owners, partners and senior stakeholders
· Creating and presenting wireframes, prototypes, and user journeys.
· Running Lean UX workshops, bringing together diverse stakeholders to create better customer experiences
· Driving a user-centred design culture.
· Working within AGILE delivery teams, you will love the diversity and pace of a start-up How are you Extraordinary?
· Degree-qualified in UX, HCD, or graphic or web design
· Proven experience using UX software such as Sketch, Axure, Balsamiq etc
· Good understanding of user-centred design methodologies and also highly skilled at both UX, UI and knowledgeable in the latest UI patterns and trends.
· Strong experience building relationships with and influencing a broad range of stakeholders from very diverse backgrounds
· Ability to translate business requirements, context and constraints into user-focussed features
· Working knowledge of UX best practices, including structuring and leading UX workshops
Advertised: 25 Oct 2019 AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: 18 Nov 2019 AUS Eastern Daylight Time