To support our growth we are currently seeking a Trainee Executive Assistant (m/f) to join our different supporting teams as of February/March 2020 for 3 to 4 months.
The role and responsibilities
The trainee will have the opportunity to join one of the different teams, share their day to day work and be considered as a valuable team member doing:
• Administrative tasks
- Managing external and internal phone calls,
- Organizing meetings, conference calls, travel itineraries and business lunches,
- Preparing invoices, reports, letters, presentations and other documents using word, excel, powerpoint or KPMG internal tools,
- Scanning and filing documents,
- Preparing time and expense reports,
- Handling of staff absences,
• Invoicing process
- Support the professional team in the billing process
• Risk Management
- Involved in risk management tasks from acceptance of a new client to the whole life cycle of the related engagements including
- Engagement letters,
- Signature gathering,
- Engagement files creation,
The perfect candidate
• is currently pursuing a degree in secretarial work or an equivalent,
• Has good expertise in Outlook and MS-Office products including Word, Excel and PowerPoint,
• Is detailed oriented and demonstrate strong organization skills,
• Dynamic and rigorous, is also open minded in the working approach,
• Has good communication skills including writing skills,
• Is fluent in English. French and/or German would be considered as an asset.
If your profile fits the above description, send us your CV and cover letter.
By submitting your resume and application information, you authorize KPMG to transmit and store your information in the KPMG recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies.
KPMG is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. Our recruiting decisions are based on your experience and skills.