Being a Tax adviser in a team of 300 Tax Experts involves to work closely to clients and tax authorities, within an international environment. You will collaborate with the international KPMG network on cross-borders cases. Advising our clients on their structure and their transactions, you will assist them to take decisions through a constantly evolving tax framework.
What do we offer?
Tax is a fast-growing area of KPMG's professional services and this is your opportunity to be at the nerve center of a client's business and gain a privileged insight into how different businesses operate. This is an ideal opportunity to gain solid technical knowledge within an international team. The position will give you an excellent international exposure to diverse assignments.
As a Trainee Business Officer, you will:
· Work with the management to meet business needs of the clients,
· Acquire data from clients, perform controls and certify their accuracy,
· Analyze figures, create databases and provide reports intended to be used by the clients,
· Manage a demanding and reactive workload in a responsive way to assist the Business to meet the clients' requirements.
Who are we looking for?
· You hold a bachelor's degree or equivalent in business administration, finance or economics
· You have a good knowledge of accounting and an excellent knowledge of the Microsoft Office tools especially Excel - (For example able to manipulate/extrapolate data; create formulas; present information in variety of formats; import and export figures),
· You are organized and confident in your ability to deliver the expected level of service to our clients,
· You are rigorous and meticulous in your work approach and display a positive and enthusiastic attitude,
· You are Fluent in English and French or German. What do we offer?
· A multicultural and international environment of work,
· Possibility of continuous evolution,
· On-going trainings,
· ... Interested?
If your profile fits the job description above, send us your CV and a cover letter.
We are looking forward to meeting and working with you!