The Role: We are currently looking to recruit Junior Auditors for immediate employment for our Nicosia offices. KPMG offers exciting professional opportunities in the field of Audit to those interested in completing or beginning their Professional Accounting Qualification (ACA or ACCA). The successful candidates will be working as part of a team on audit engagements.
· Conducting audit activities and implementing audit procedures to meet the requirements of the audit engagements using related audit automated tools
· Reviewing the clients' financial statements
· Assisting in the preparation of tax computations and tax returns
· High School Leaving Certificate with grade 17.5 or equivalent
· University degree with grade 2:1 or equivalent in any discipline
· Pursuing a Professional Accounting Qualification (ACA, ACCA)
· Excellent knowledge of the Greek and English languages
· Business awareness and high motivation
· Strong Problem solving skills
· Strong organizational and time management skills
· IT literacy
· Willingness to travel within Cyprus and abroad
The company offers an attractive remuneration package based on qualifications and experience, including medical and provident fund, flexible working hours as well as excellent opportunities for career development and advancement. If you believe that you have the above qualifications and this opening sounds challenging, please submit your CV to email@example.com quoting the relevant reference number.
All CVs will be treated with the strictest confidence. Only successful applicants will be contacted.