Tax Technician, M&A Tax
45766 - 30
Area of Interest:
At KPMG, we are reimagining tax with you in mind. Become an integral part of a dynamic team within a collaborative, future forward environment at one of the world's top tax firms. Be surrounded by deep tax knowledge and equipped with the latest in cutting-edge tax technologies. And join an extensive network of functional, industry, legislative and technical specialists with access to our Ignition Centers, where technology innovation accelerates. We welcome people with a passion for tax, a spirit for new thinking, and a commitment to providing outstanding client service today, and tomorrow.
KPMG is currently seeking a Tax Technician to join ourMergers & Acquisitions practice.
· Work collaboratively with all team members providing administrative support
· Create and prepare Excel spreadsheets
· Assist team in preparing client deliverables, most notably PowerPoint presentations
· Schedule calls and meetings between the team and the client, send Outlook calendar invites, and make conference room reservations
· Assist with client billings, time and expense reporting, coordinate travel, and arrange meetings
· A minimum of one year of prior work experience
· High School diploma or equivalent, completed coursework from an accredited college/university is preferred
· Experience with Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Access and strong computer skills overall
· Excellent administrative and organizational skills
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and people skills
· Ability to work overtime and answer calls/emails regarding urgent matters during weekend and late evening hours as needed
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Theattached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.