Tax Technician, Global Mobility Services
44353 - 11
Area of Interest:
At KPMG, we are reimagining tax with you in mind. Become an integral part of a dynamic team within a collaborative, future forward environment at one of the world's top tax firms. Be surrounded by deep tax knowledge and equipped with the latest in cutting-edge tax technologies. And join an extensive network of functional, industry, legislative and technical specialists with access to our Ignition Centers, where technology innovation accelerates. We welcome people with a passion for tax, a spirit for new thinking, and a commitment to providing outstanding client service today, and tomorrow.
KPMG is currently seeking a Tax Technician to join ourGlobal Mobility Services (GMS) practice.
· Support global coordination among KPMG member firms with regard to member firms' client engagement-specific policies and procedures
· Maintain and update various tracking, tax compliance and electronic systems
· Prepare various reports to assist team members and manage the status of tax compliance and advisory projects
· Create and prepare spreadsheets supporting client deliverables
· Assist in gathering information from clients for the tax compliance process including the preparation of tax returns and extensions of time to file
· Prepare client invoices, coordinate and process inter-firm billings and prepare financial analyses
· A minimum of one year of prior work experience
· High School diploma or equivalent; completed coursework from an accredited college/university is preferred
· Experience with Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Access with strong computer skills overall
· Excellent administrative and organizational skills
· Ability to interact with clients and work well in large team settings
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and people skills
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Theattached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.