Manager, Training and Communication
46991 - 64
Business Support Services
Area of Interest:
Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today’s most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It’s also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it’s no wonder we’re consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you’re as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Manager, Training and Communications to join our Independence group which is part of KPMG’s Legal, Risk and Regulatory organization.
· Acquire knowledge related to Auditor Independence regulations, including those established by the Securities and Exchange Commission, Public Company Accounting Oversight Board (PCAOB) and American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
· Function as a curriculum developer
· Create and edit content for training curricula, policy documents/guides, and internal communications
· Define training and communications plans, and help manage roll-out of the plans
· Build and successfully manage relationships with colleagues and stakeholders from a myriad KPMG groups; serve as point of contact for resources from stakeholder groups
· Minimum of five years of experience in training and communications with a preferred background in Audit, Tax, or Advisory client services
· Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university, Master's degree/Law degree is preferred
· Proven capacity to learn and apply complex information, with intent of developing content and writing guidance regarding “Auditor Independence” regulations (SEC, PCAOB, and AICPA)
· Experience and proven ability to work successfully on multiple projects simultaneously with diverse team members; demonstrated ability to employ effective and clear communication; ability to build relationships, networks, and credibility with numerous constituents
· Self-starter with intellectual energy and curiosity and critical thinking, analytical, and research skills with experience writing technical content, policy/guidance materials, and/or training program content
· Experience performing research, obtaining information from subject matter professionals, and translating complex information into consumable content
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Theattached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.