KPMG's Tax practice is a dynamic and successful area of our business.
KPMG has set up a Tax Centre of Excellence, aimed at challenging and
modernising the way that the Tax & Pensions practice delivers tax
compliance services to our clients by centralising the activities relating to
the preparation and finalisation of tax computations and returns within the
Tax Centre of Excellence.
We are currently looking to recruit a Tax Process Assistant to be based in
the Tax Centre of Excellence in Glasgow. The role will be varied and involve
working on a range of clients and administrative tasks within the Centre of
Excellence. Full training will be provided to the successful applicants.
The work may include:
Roles and responsibilities
· Working as part of a team to ensure delivery
of all administrative tasks which are integral to a large operation, whilst
contributing to the overall success of the team
· Processing post received from HMRC, involving
completion of all relevant checks and recording of confidential data
accurately within a timely manner on to our systems.
· Liaising with our Client Service Teams to
ensure SLA’s for deliverables are met, proactively chasing for responses and
updates to enquiries received.
· Maintain and manage our client systems, processing
client requests for system updates ensuring integrity of data at all times
· Updating and managing HMRC Government Gateway
systems, involving data entry and account set up’s
· Compiling and issuing of letters for
submission of HMRC Forms and Professional Clearance
· Responsible for supporting the delivery of
team projects, looking to identifying and support the implementation of
improvements to department processes
· Ability to prioritise multiple tasks to ensure
deliverables are met maintaining and managing SLA’s for team tasks.
· Ability to work on own initiative with a can
do will do attitude.
· Ability to adapt and respond to change.