KPMG Tax Planning and Compliance team helps in preparing and submitting income tax returns and computations, attending to queries and resolving complex tax issues with tax authorities, helping our clients manage their tax affairs, finding legitimate tax savings opportunities while facilitating compliance with tax laws, income tax planning and advisory services, applications to the relevant authority for tax and other related incentives and tax due diligence reviews.
Your responsibilities include:
• Preparing and reviewing clients' corporate tax returns.
• Assisting clients in resolutions of tax issues with the tax authority.
• Attending to queries and resolving complex tax issues with tax authorities.
Our ideal candidate:
• Possess a University degree and/or post-graduate qualification in Accounting, Finance, Business and Law with relevant working experience.
• Have an outward-looking, people-oriented personality with great communication skills as well as an analytical mind, leadership qualities and the ability to work effectively in a team.
• At least 1 year of relevant working experience in Tax Compliance.
• Be strongly driven and committed to deliver cutting-edge solutions.
• Strong numeracy skill, meticulous with a keen attention to detail.