- Advise the clients of inbound and outbound investment on PRC regulatory requirements related to enterprise establishment, restructuring, liquidation, etc.
- Plan, design and implement the enterprise investment and restructuring plan in line with client's business strategies
- Participate in client meetings and lead the negotiation support during the projects process
- Have a good understanding and trace on a regular basis on the changes in dynamics and regulatory environment of selected sectors in PRC
- Initiate the projects flow and maintain good networks with different PRC authorities
Experience and skills
- Knowledge of PRC business and regulations related to foreign / domestic investment, restructuring, special industries, and foreign exchange
- Excellent academic background preferably with a professional qualification in laws.
- 4-6 years' investment / laws related experience acquired with professional firms, or companies. Having government projects experience are preferential
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English and Chinese
- Good analytical, problem solving and presentation skills
- Able to work under pressure and good multi-task management
We offer successful candidates an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and exciting environment.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
© 2019 KPMG, a Hong Kong partnership and a member firm of the KPMG network of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative ('KPMG International'), a Swiss entity. All rights reserved.