- Provision of various tax advisory services, e.g. cross-border tax planning, IIT reform tax advisory, employee equity plan advisory and etc.
- Review of Chinese Individual Income Tax ('IIT') returns prepared by accountants
- Provision of advice on IIT, social security and similar HR related matters
- Conduct of IIT review for various purposes including tax heath checks and due diligence
- Dealing with Chinese tax authorities over IIT issues, including tax disputes
Experience and skills
- At least 1 years' experience within a major firm of accountants / In-house HR who handling payroll / benefit / IIT work could be considered.
- Bachelor degree or above
- Have knowledge of individual income tax law and HR compensation and benefit issues
- Experience in advisory work is a plus
- Proficient in both spoken and written English
- Possess good client relationship skills in responding to client enquiries
- Well-organized, detail-oriented, ability to meet multiple deadlines and work under pressure
- Good computer skills (excel, word, access)
- Self-starter and good team player
We offer successful candidates an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and exciting environment.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
© 2019 KPMG, a Hong Kong partnership and a member firm of the KPMG network of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative ('KPMG International'), a Swiss entity. All rights reserved. *LI