KPMG is part of a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. KPMG International operates in 155 countries and has more than 174,000 people working in member firms around the world. The independent member firms of the KPMG network are affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative ('KPMG International'), a Swiss entity. Each KPMG firm is a legally distinct and separate entity and describes itself as such.
Our Corporate tax team is constantly involved in providing tax advisory services in connection with corporate restructurings and mergers and acquisitions, advising on tax efficient investment structures and conducting tax due diligence. We also assist organizations in dealing with the cost and opportunities arising from the introduction of China's latest tax policy, which includes advising on tax planning strategies, tax implications on China investments and tax incentives under the new law.
Our people are allocated to specific client teams for assignments on a project by project basis taking into account the level of experience required, development needs and availability. We provide services for a diverse client base in different industries covering a wide range of taxes from income tax, turnover taxes to property taxes.
- Planning and project managing tax advisory assignments, including preparing tax advice and reports for clients;
- Structuring cross border corporate investment, and developing acquisition strategies;
- Acting as primary point of contact for client liaisons;
- Working and interacting with multi-disciplinary teams;
- Identifying business opportunities and participating in the development, marketing and implementation of tax services;
- Leading or helping to lead the team and providing a supportive environment for staff development and motivation;
- Continuously learning throughout your career, and actively sharing your knowledge;
- Assisting in meeting financial targets of the tax practice;
- Assisting in managing risks within the business by understanding the firm's risk management policies and ensuring compliance by the team.
- Excellent financial and business analytical skills, including a degree in Accounting / Finance or any other business related discipline;
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a professional service environment (tax experience preferred)
- Ability to think strategically and to analyze complex business transactions to identify key issues/risks;
- Applicants must have excellent multi-tasking skills;
- Ability to make clear recommendations based on a sound assessment of advice and information gathered;
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines;
- Strong communication skills, and the ability to explain complex issues clearly to non-experts;
- Ability to work cross functionally and cross culturally;
- Strong presentation skills with an excellent command of verbal and written English and Chinese.
We offer successful candidates an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and exciting environment.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
© 2019 KPMG, a Hong Kong partnership and a member firm of the KPMG network of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative ('KPMG International'), a Swiss entity. All rights reserved.