Our Transfer Pricing team is looking for forward-thinking and passionate people to join the team as from September 2020 to make a difference to our clients, people and communities.
We are seeking outstanding individuals who will enhance a team committed to be the market leader by size and reputation.
As Tax Advisor, you will:
· B e at the nerve center of a client's business and gain a privileged insight into how different businesses operate. This is an ideal opportunity to gain solid technical knowledge and the position will give you an excellent exposure to diverse assignments
· Work in a multinational team and in a multilingual environment together with the KPMG network, clients and domestic and foreign tax authorities.
· Work on transfer pricing matters, mainly cross-border transactions by applying the OECD Transfer Pricing Guidelines and Luxembourgish Tax Law
· Not only document the arms' length nature of transactions, but also find innovative approaches.
· Be required to deal with risk-assessments of complex transactions from an economical point of view. The perfect candidate
· You hold a Master's degree majoring in Economics or Corporate Finance,
· You are eager to learn and want to develop continually,
· You display a positive and enthusiastic attitude and are able to work efficiently and accurately under pressure,
· Rigor and curiosity are keys to success for this role,
· You are proficient in both English and French or German (Luxembourgish is considered as an advantage).
If your profile fits the above description, send us your CV and cover letter.
By submitting your resume and application information, you authorize KPMG to transmit and store your information in the KPMG recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies.
KPMG is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. Our recruiting decisions are based on your experience and skills.