About the team and responsibilities
Within the Tax department, our alternative investments tax experts think and create smart tax solutions to help alternative investment funds to structure their international investments.
We are seeking outstanding individuals who will enhance a team committed to be the market leader by size and reputation.
As a Tax Accountant Assistant Manager / Manager in Alternative Investments, you will :
· Review tax returns and review client documents to deliver a high-quality tax compliance services to prestigious clients,
· Manage and implement multiple tax compliance projects simultaneously, which include client computations, analysis, data gathering and coordination of KPMG and client resources
· Mentor/Manage/Train team members in accounting and tax matters,
· Develop and sustain excellent client relationships and assist in business development effort
· Draft and edit communications to be sent to clients
The perfect candidate:
· On top of your degree in Economics, Finance or Tax Law, you have at least 4/5 years' experience in a similar function in corporate tax compliance.
· You have solid knowledge about the Luxembourg tax legislation system and have gained relevant experience in the Alternative Investments industry.
· You display a positive and enthusiastic and team spirit attitude and are able to work efficiently and accurately under pressure.
· Solid verbal and written communication skills with the ability to evaluate and articulate complex information
· Proficient in Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel, and Access; experience performing internet research
· You are fluent in English, French and /or German will be considered as an advantage
If your profile fits the above description, send us your CV and cover letter.
By submitting your resume and application information, you authorize KPMG to transmit and store your information in the KPMG recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies.
KPMG is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. Our recruiting decisions are based on your experience and skills.