We invite highly motivated, dynamic professionals to join our growing Digital Enablement practice.
The KPMG Digital Enablement team assists organisations in the development of digital products, solutions and services, including digital strategy and enterprise architecture, digital target operating model, digital labour, digital technologies and solution. Our goal is assist clients to understand technology trends and changes, and make the right technology choices to develop a business advantage.
The successful candidate will be able to see products through from start to end. They will be involved in all steps of a products' design and development, including facilitating workshops with stakeholders, solving problems though design decisions, producing wireframes and prototypes, while working with developers to ensure the products' success.
Please note, a link to your portfolio is required for this role.
The role includes:
• Run UX workshops
• End-to-End project management
• Communicate directly with clients and product stakeholders
• Collaborate with product management and engineering to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience
• Translate concepts into wireframes and mockups that lead to intuitive user experiences
• Create working prototypes and conduct usability testing
• Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering
• Contribute to and help create design guidelines, best practices and standards
The ideal candidate should possess:
• 5 to 7 years of relevant experience
• Proven UX experience
• Confidence to talk in front of a group and facilitate UX workshops
• Evidence of problem solving through design decisions
• Ability to understand complex systems
• Ownership; you're able to own a sizeable part of a project without much oversight
• Experience in user testing
• Can clearly articulate design decisions
• History of self-initiated projects
• Experience in working in an agile enviorment
• Comfortable working in relevant design tools such as, Sketch, Illustrator, Invision, Principle etc.
• Demonstrate UI design skills with a strong portfolio
• Writes well and understands basic content strategy a plus
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.