You've got big plans. We have opportunities to match, and we're committed to empowering you to become a better you, no matter what you do.
When you join KPMG you'll be one of over 207,000 professionals providing audit, tax, advisory and business enablement services across 153 countries.
With the support to do things differently, grow personally and professionally and bring your whole self to work, there's no limit to the impact you can make. Let's do this.
Overview of the opportunity:
The Partner Administrative Supervisor is responsible for oversight, direction and support of the administrative assistants in a function or geography. As a working supervisor provide senior level administrative support to a practice group. This position reports to the Manager - Office Administration
What you will do:
· As a working supervisor, provide senior level administrative support to business practice leaders for a function or industry group(s)
· Client Relationships - interact with clients or function leaders team
· Inbox Management - monitors, flags, and responds accordingly
· Travel and Calendar Management
· Marketing assistance - management of contacts and provide proposal support
· Communication - creates, review and distributes
· Expense/Time reporting
· Performance manager for the administrative assistants.
· Balance workload, coordinate work flow, vacation schedules and overtime of administrative assistants in order to respond to the requirements of the business.
· Oversee the quality and quantity of work being produced by administrative assistants and provide guidance as necessary.
· Understands business needs, manages service delivery, mitigates issues, and brings solutions.
· Understands KPMG business processes and proprietary systems in order to execute, or effectively delegate, work.
· Operates with a large degree of autonomy and independently completes high quality work to meet established goals.
· Handles highly sensitive and confidential information requiring a high level of discretion.
· Identify and plan for training and development needs of administrative assistants. Escalate training needs to Deployment and Development Leader and/or Manager of Client Administration.
· Proactive in anticipating administrative needs by participating in partner meetings, etc.
· Identifies ways to integrate own role and that of the team with the client service team in order to ensure most effective administrative support possible
· Monitor the implementation of all policies and procedures as they relate to the function/practice. May establish procedures and policies to guide the work of administrative assistants
What you bring to the role:
· College or University Degree
· 2-5 years of experience in a transactional or administrative function
· Exceptional conflict resolution/problem-solving skills
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to influence and drive change
· Ability to work independently and manage a large team
Learn more about where a career at KPMG can take you.
Location Toronto, ON ,Our Values, The KPMG Way
We lead by example | We work together | We respect the individual
We seek the facts and provide insight | We are open and honest in our communication
We are committed to our communities | Above all, we act with integrity
KPMG is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in its workforce. KPMG encourages applications from all qualified individuals and will accommodate applicants' disability-related needs, up to the point of undue hardship, throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. Any assessment and selection materials or processes used during the recruitment process will be available in an accessible format to applicants with disabilities, upon request. If you require a disability-related accommodation in order to participate in the recruitment process , please contact the HR Shared Service Centre by email firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 416-777-8002 or toll free 1-888-466-4778 (Option 1). KPMG will consult with all applicants with disabilities who request accommodation during the recruitment process to ensure that the accommodation provided takes into account the applicant's individual accessibility needs.
Category Administrative Support Service Line Client Administration ,Industry Not Applicable