You've got big plans. We have opportunities to match, and we're committed to empowering you to become a better you, no matter what you do.
When you join KPMG you'll be one of over 207,000 professionals providing audit, tax, advisory and business enablement services across 153 countries.
With the support to do things differently, grow personally and professionally and bring your whole self to work, there's no limit to the impact you can make. Let's do this.
Overview of the opportunity:
· Maximizes the value of Partner time by proactively identifying and taking accountability forall administrative matters.
· Understands business needs, manages service delivery, mitigates issues, and brings solutions.
· Understands KPMG business processes and proprietary systems in order to execute, or effectively delegate, work.
· Operates with a large degree of autonomy and independently completes high quality work to meet established goals.
· Handles highly sensitive and confidential information requiring a high level of discretion.
What you will do:
Performs moderate to complex administrative tasks to a dedicated group of Partners, Sr. Managers, Managers and staff.
· Client Relationships
- Ensures all client communications are responded to in a timely fashion. Independently actions on routine enquiries and escalates complex client enquiries to appropriate parties based on knowledge of practice/structure and work process.
- Professionally interacts with clients as directed.
· Risk Management - Adherence to risk management and branding in compliance with National guidelines ensuring accuracy and completeness.
· Billing - Preparation and assistance with preparation of invoices in KPMG Link Billing. Keep track of what has been submitted to our foreign offices as well as approved invoices for various clients. Work with Billing Team to process final billing in IBS.
· Calendar Management - Manages Partner's calendar/schedule, maximizing the best use of their time by managing requests and commitments through sorting, filtering and prioritizing requests, while ensuring deadlines are met. Proactively and independently identifies, resolves, and manages calendar conflicts.
· Marketing - Manages Partner's contacts, opportunities, and compliance with Canadian Anti-Spam Legislation ensuring they are current. May manage or support proposal process in collaboration with marketing resources.
· Communication - Creates, reviews, and distributes various communications for Partners. Handles routine communications on behalf of Partners and reports on actions taken.
· Reporting - Manages regular and ad hoc reports as requested.
· Document preparation - Assists Partners with coordinating, creating, preparing, editing, and proofreading all standard and non-standard documents, reports, presentations, and correspondence using MS Office suite
· Meeting support - Attends internal meetings as requested by Partners, takes meeting minutes, and summarizes action items. Follows-up on action items following the meeting.
· Travel Management - Handles complex travel arrangements and reservations as required, both domestic and international, including handling business visas and other explanation, clarification, and diplomacy.
· Meeting Management - Coordinates and manages the scheduling of client meetings, client tax counselling sessions, leadership meetings, and events (conference calls, video conferences, in person, etc.).Plan and organize meetings and events as required including logistics/securing meeting space, catering, and document prep.Compile, transcribe, and distribute minutes of meetings when required and follows up on action items.
· Expense/Time reporting - Completes, reconciles, and ensures timely submission of time and expense reports for the Partner.
· Provides backup support to other administrative assistants as needed.
What you bring to the role:
· College diploma or an equivalent combination of education/experience in administrative assistant skill set.
· Minimum 5 years administration experience.
· Good judgment and analytical skills.
· Excellent written and communication skills.
· Ability to work independently.
· Advanced skills with MS Office Products. In particular, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint etc.
· Superior interpersonal skills combined with the ability to be assertive and persistent.
· Excellent organizational skills and the ability to coordinate people and projects.
· Ability to work in high pressure environment
Learn more about where a career at KPMG can take you. Location Toronto, ON ,Our Values, The KPMG Way
We lead by example | We work together | We respect the individual
We seek the facts and provide insight | We are open and honest in our communication
We are committed to our communities | Above all, we act with integrity
KPMG is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in its workforce. KPMG encourages applications from all qualified individuals and will accommodate applicants' disability-related needs, up to the point of undue hardship, throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. Any assessment and selection materials or processes used during the recruitment process will be available in an accessible format to applicants with disabilities, upon request. If you require a disability-related accommodation in order to participate in the recruitment process , please contact the HR Shared Service Centre by email firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 416-777-8002 or toll free 1-888-466-4778 (Option 1). KPMG will consult with all applicants with disabilities who request accommodation during the recruitment process to ensure that the accommodation provided takes into account the applicant's individual accessibility needs.
Category Administrative Support Service Line Client Administration ,Industry Not Applicable