You've got big plans. We have opportunities to match, and we're committed to empowering you to become a better you, no matter what you do.
When you join KPMG you'll be one of over 207,000 professionals providing audit, tax, advisory and business enablement services across 153 countries.
With the support to do things differently, grow personally and professionally and bring your whole self to work, there's no limit to the impact you can make. Let's do this.
The Client Administration function is a vital part of the firm's National Shared Services. This highly skilled group of over 600 administration professionals in 33 offices supports the firm's Tax, Audit and Advisory client service staff. Client Administration is focused on the increase of revenue, achieving client service excellence by delivering timely, high quality products, increasing time available for client service staff to focus on driving the business, and encouraging an environment that increases both the staff and client experience. This is achieved by building dynamic, lasting relationships, being sensitive to our client needs and collaborating as part of the client service team.
What You Can Expect in this Role
· Provide senior level administrative support to partners, senior managers, managers and client service teams.
· Primary reception coverage which includes greeting guests, answering calls, meeting room bookings, coordinating mail and courier deliveries, internal office mail deliveries, catering requests and meeting & event set up as required.
· Adherence to risk management and branding in compliance with National guidelines ensuring accuracy and completeness.
· Coordinate, prepare, edit and/or proofread documents such as correspondence, presentations, and reports using various software.
· Respond independently to basic client enquiries and escalate complex client enquiries to appropriate parties based on knowledge of practice/structure and work process.
· Proactive and independent management of partners' calendar and contact database in order to maximize best use of the partners' time.
· Provide proactive billing and collection support and coordination using various KPMG systems.
· Plan and coordinate cost-effective and sometimes complex domestic and international travel arrangements and itineraries for individuals and groups using Concur.
· Coordinate meetings, conference calls, video conferences, net meetings, and events pertaining to a function or sub-function, etc., organize materials and take minutes.
· Assist in the preparation and submission of time and expense reports for the partner(s) supported.
At times, business needs arise and employees are required and agree to work beyond their normal work day or work week to fulfill the accountabilities required for their job. Likewise, people need time to devote to personal matters, and our approach to flexibility provides for this.
What You Bring to KPMG
· College diploma or an equivalent combination of education/experience in administrative assistant skill set. Minimum 5 years administration experience.
· Exceptional time management skills
· Strong attention to detail with an aptitude for proofreading, suggesting alternatives and making modifications.
· Proven ability to deal with sensitive materials with a high degree of tact and discretion.
· Advanced skills with MS Office Products. In particular, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint etc.
Learn more about where a career at KPMG can take you.
Location Hamilton, ON ,Our Values, The KPMG Way
We lead by example | We work together | We respect the individual
We seek the facts and provide insight | We are open and honest in our communication
We are committed to our communities | Above all, we act with integrity
KPMG is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in its workforce. KPMG encourages applications from all qualified individuals and will accommodate applicants' disability-related needs, up to the point of undue hardship, throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. Any assessment and selection materials or processes used during the recruitment process will be available in an accessible format to applicants with disabilities, upon request. If you require a disability-related accommodation in order to participate in the recruitment process , please contact the HR Shared Service Centre by email email@example.com or by phone at 416-777-8002 or toll free 1-888-466-4778 (Option 1). KPMG will consult with all applicants with disabilities who request accommodation during the recruitment process to ensure that the accommodation provided takes into account the applicant's individual accessibility needs.
Category Administrative Support Service Line Client Administration ,Industry Not Applicable