· Developing RPA solutions
· Executing test cases and analyzing results
· Designing testing procedures to mitigate risks
· Writing or reviewing specifications
· Collaboration with software developers and AUDIT teams
This is you
· 0 - 3 years of work experience
· Academic Master degree in IT
· Analytically strong and affinity with IT
· You have experience with RPA
· Understanding of software design and programming
Your role as
Junior Robotics Process Automation Developer / Tester? Digital Assurance & Innovation is a young team within KPMG with a diverse skillsets collaborating to shape the digitalization of the future of KPMG. Our automation solutions are developed by passionate professionals who want to deliver value in a new context, in which we connect business understanding with the latest technological capabilities.
'We are constantly looking for people who are willing to contribute to the growth and improvement of KPMG.'
We provide strategic, tactical and operational support to audit teams to optimize the use and deployment of IT and further improve its effectiveness. Our goal is to realize truly tangible improvements for our clients, where innovation, quality and our independent services play an important role. One of our powerful solutions is Robotics Process Automation (RPA) and you will be an important part of our RPA team.
What we offer
· A competitive salary
· 30 days of holiday leave
· Flexibility in employment terms & conditions
· Laptop and iPhone (also for private use)
· A non-contributory pension plan
· A lease car
· Discounts on insurances and gym membership