Tasks and responsibility:
- The expert will work closely with the TA, TL and other experts in order to cover support to the TA in an improvement of tax audit function;
- The expert will be responsible for gap analysis of functionalities of registered taxpayer base and providing further analysis of communication with taxpayers;
- The expert will assist other experts in analyzing efficient exchange of information with other relevant authorities;
- University degree in economics (level of education which corresponds to completed university studies of at least 4 years);
- Excellent knowledge of English language;
- Computer literacy;
- Knowledge of Serbian language would be considered as an advantage;
- Minimum 3 years (junior experts) of working/postgraduate experience in the fields related to tax, tax audit and legal;
- Understanding the current legal and institutional frameworks in Serbia relevant for this engagement;
- Experience in regulation issues and advising public sector entities would be considered as an asset.
Deadline for submission of applications is the 20th of June 2019.
Short term position.
Civil servants and other staff currently employed by public administrations of the beneficiary country are not eligible to apply as experts. Experts must be independent and free from conflicts of interest regarding the responsibilities defined by the Terms of Reference.
Our Values: Lead by example | Work together | Respect the individual | Seek the facts and provide insight | Communicate open and honestly | Improve communities | Act with integrity
KPMG is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in its workforce, encouraging applications from all qualified individuals.