Tasks and responsibility:
- The expert will work closely with the TL and other experts, beneficiaries and stakeholders to ensure implementation of the project activities concerning the creation of logo and other visual identity element if needed in order to promote PAR and strengthen citizen's participation and trust in public administration.
- The expert will be responsible for development of logo that promote public administration reform focusing on public services as citizens' services, especially e-services and e-Government Portal, with the aim to strengthen citizens' participation, administrative barriers and to increase citizens' and businesses' trust in public administration reform. The logo will be used as the identity for PAR (Public Administration Reform)
- University degree in art, graphic design or related field;
- Strong portfolio of illustrations, other graphics or sample works required;
- Fluency in English language;
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as In Design, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop);
- Keen eye for aesthetics and details;
- Knowledge of local language is considered as an asset.
- Minimum of 3 (three), preferably 5 (five) years of working experience in the field of graphic and visual design.
- Experiences in EU funded initiatives will be considered as an advantage
- Experience in at least 2 similar assignments requiring development of the logo and project visibility package materials experience.
- Experience on projects of branding of public sector organisations/administration will be considered as an advantage.
Civil servants and other staff currently employed by public administrations of the beneficiary country are not eligible to apply as experts. Experts must be independent and free from conflicts of interest regarding the responsibilities defined by the Terms of Reference.
Short term position.
Indicative Time of Engagement: from June 2019 to the end of the Project.
Our Values: Lead by example | Work together | Respect the individual | Seek the facts and provide insight | Communicate open and honestly | Improve communities | Act with integrity
KPMG is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in its workforce, encouraging applications from all qualified individuals.