Tasks and responsibility:
- The expert will work assist Senior Non Key Expert ITIL and other experts of the project and with the beneficiary of relevant activities for the
successful delivery of project results related primarily to improving the capacity of the Treasury Administration IT (TAIT) department;
- The expert will be expected to analyze an existing situation in TAIT regarding ITIL v3 edition and ITIL 4 too;
- The expert will analyze best practices and prepare technical documentation regarding the above-mentioned task;
- The expert will conduct gap analysis in order to give proposals and develop model indicating differences;
- The expert will be responsible for delivering training for TA staff that are involved in implementation of IT activities related to IT processes such
as IT service continuity management, Design coordination and Business relationship management.
- University degree in computer science/ information technology or any other related field (Electrical Engineering, Mathematics, Organization
Sciences) where a degree has been awarded on completion of at least 3 years of studies;
- Excellent knowledge of English language;
- Knowledge of Serbian language.
- Minimum 3years of working/postgraduate experience in the IT field;
- Minimum 2 years of experience in the IT service management/ITIL implementation.
- ITIL Foundation certification (at least ITIL 2011 certification);
- Knowledge of ISO/IEC 20000 is preferable;
- Previous experience in working with public finance sector in Serbia is preferable
Deadline for submission of applications is the 20th of June 2019.
Short term position.
Civil servants and other staff currently employed by public administrations of the beneficiary country are not eligible to apply as experts. Experts must be independent and free from conflicts of interest regarding the responsibilities defined by the Terms of Reference.
Our Values: Lead by example | Work together | Respect the individual | Seek the facts and provide insight | Communicate open and honestly | Improve communities | Act with integrity
KPMG is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in its workforce, encouraging applications from all qualified individuals.