Tasks and responsibility:
- The expert will work closely with the TL, other experts and also other project stakeholders especially experts in the field of strengthening cooperation and coordination mechanisms between LEAs and APML, and their capacities.
- He/she will primarily assist Senior Non-Key Expert in realization of activities aimed at providing support to APML and other stakeholders in learning about investigations and prosecution of international money laundering cases, obtaining financial intelligence and mutual legal assistance.
- The expert will, along with the SNKE, be responsible to provide a guideline on International Judicial and
Prosecutorial Practices and a Manual on Mutual Legal Assistance including best practice examples and procedures.
- He/ she will support the organization of a training programme on cooperation and coordination with LEAs targeting
Improvement of investigational capacities, as well as on organization of workshop on improvement of means of
communication and proactive approach. The expert will support the report on the activities.
- The expert will display commitment to the needs of the target groups covered by the technical assistance project. High
level of ethical sensitivity is expected in implementation of tasks.
- University degree in relevant field - law etc. (level of education which corresponds to completed university studies of at least 4 years), police academy or similar, 10 years working directly with money laundering cases may be considered;
- Excellent knowledge of English language;
- Computer literacy;
- Working knowledge of Serbian language is an advantage.
- Minimum 3 years (junior experts) of working/postgraduate experience in the fields relevant to this assignment (International Legal Co-operation, Law Enforcement, Anti-Money Laundering);
- Experience in working with FIUs and LEAs;
- Experiences in implementation of EU funded initiatives will be considered as advantage.
- Practical experiences of anti-money laundering activities
- Practical experience in drafting Progress Reports and analyses
- Experience in working as a trainer
- Experience in working with financial transactions
Deadline for submission of applications is the 15th of June 2019.
Short term position.
Civil servants and other staff currently employed by public administrations of the beneficiary country are not eligible to apply as experts. Experts must be independent and free from conflicts of interest regarding the responsibilities defined by the Terms of Reference.
Our Values: Lead by example | Work together | Respect the individual | Seek the facts and provide insight | Communicate open and honestly | Improve communities | Act with integrity
KPMG is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in its workforce, encouraging applications from all qualified individuals.