Tasks and responsibility:
- The expert will work closely with the TL, other experts and also other project stakeholders, especially with the legal department of APML. He/she will primarily assist Senior Non-Key Expert in realization of activities aimed at improving quality od reports (SARs, CTRs), strengthening capacities of AML/CFT preventive stakeholders and obliged entities as well as strengthening capacities of APML and relevant stakeholders in understanding of legitimate and illegitimate operations.
-The expert will work on the analysis of the current quantity and quality of suspicious transaction reports received by APML and preparation of recommendations in line with the national AML/CFT Strategy, MoneyVal recommendations, FATF and other relevant standards
- The expert will assist drafting guidelines for implementation of recommendations and Booklet with ML/TF actual typologies, methods and techniques observed in Serbia and in the region
- The expert will be responsible to cooperate with the SNKE and other experts to provide capacity building to relevant AML/CFT preventive stakeholders and entities obliged to report
- The expert needs to support APML and other relevant stakeholders in understanding of the legitimate operations and functioning of various business sectors and entities in order to make better assessment of financial intelligence.
- The expert will also participate in tasks related to update of the national ML/FT risk assessment as well as review and update of National AML/CFT Strategy and Action Plan.
- The expert will be expected to assist the works of legal experts responsible to check the compliance of domestic legal framework with FATF and MoneyVal recommendations and Evaluation Reports and suggest potential amendments of the domestic legal framework.
- University degree in relevant field - economy, finance etc. (level of education which corresponds to completed university studies of at least 4 years);
- Excellent knowledge of English language;
- Computer literacy;
- Working knowledge of Serbian language is an asset,
- International designations (such as CFA, ACCA, etc) will be considered as an asset.
- Minimum 3 years (junior experts) of postgraduate experience in the fields relevant to this assignment (AML/CFT policies, practices and standards) in obligated entity and/or supervisory bodies, in APML or similar;
- Experiences in implementation of EU funded initiatives will be considered as advantage.
- Practical experiences of anti-money laundering activities
- Practical experience in drafting Progress Reports and analyses
- Experience in working as a trainer will be considered as an asset-
- Experience in working with financial transactions
Deadline for submission of applications is the 15th ofJune 2019.
Short term position.
Civil servants and other staff currently employed by public administrations of the beneficiary country are not eligible to apply as experts. Experts must be independent and free from conflicts of interest regarding the responsibilities defined by the Terms of Reference.
Our Values: Lead by example | Work together | Respect the individual | Seek the facts and provide insight | Communicate open and honestly | Improve communities | Act with integrity
KPMG is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in its workforce, encouraging applications from all qualified individuals.
Auto req ID
Non-core Advisory Services
Full Time / Part Time