• a master degree in Belgian law or equal by significant experience in this field;
• You have good insights in current/future European/domestic Financial Sector regulations;
• You are a team player who can work autonomously and most importantly, you have an entrepreneurial mindset and are willing to contribute actively to the growth of the KPMG Regulatory Practice;
• You are result-oriented with expert problem solving and analytical skills;
• You have good communication skills, both written and spoken in Dutch and/or French and English.
At KPMG you are appreciated for your professional skills and expertise. Surrounded by a strong team spirit in an international and dynamic work environment, you will find the knowledge that is enriching for your career. You will be working for top tier clients advising them on their physical asset management journey. Besides a competitive remuneration package, we offer you a great number of extra-legal advantages as well as the opportunity to work for major clients in various industry sectors. We will provide you a continuous support in your professional development and career opportunities.