The Central Services team focuses on all in house software to improve the efficiency and processes of KPMG Luxembourg. The team is dedicated to building, optimizing and maintaining the internal systems and that ultimately fuel the day to day operations of the organization.
As an App Engineer, you will work side by side with managers to learn, enhance and support our existing application portfolio. You will be in charge of installation, configuration, and 3rd level support of Business application. You will ensure that best practices are followed, and compliant with audit and standard requirements as well as being responsible for any malfunction of applications and any analysis necessary to software requirements (change management, problem management, incident management, knowledge Management...).
Your responsibilities can include 2 types of duties:
IT service transition Expert
· Act as project Manager on specific project
· Apply ITIL framework service transition (Release management, Changes management, Incident management, Problem Management, Knowledge management)
· Work with Project Managers, Business Owners, Service Owners, Managed Service Partners, Operations teams and 3rd parties to ensure that projects are delivered in compliance
· Implement and maintain effective processes and controls for daily operation of the areas as assigned
· Identify Operations risks to ensure a successful transition to service
· Ensure new Services have including Processes, SLAs, KPIs, monitoring commensurate with business requirements and priorities
· Provide fully documented services, which are updated and maintained throughout the life of the service and are aligned to ITILv3 best practice and is in line with local and KPMG Global strategy
Providing high level of support on business application, 3rd level of support
· Maintain and monitor business applications
· Modify current software and correcting errors which may help in adapting new hardware and upgrading interfaces
· Ensure Incident resolution in line with our RTO/RPO
· Install, deploy and troubleshoot issues relating to various Microsoft applications
· Deliver support to existing business users and investigating and resolving application errors
· Work closely with the business, external provider and KPMG Global
You have the following skills:
· Bachelor's degree or Master's degree in IT or related fields (an intriguing reason for not having one can be an asset),
· Work experience in a related field : between 0-3 years for junior, 4+ years for Confirmed, and 7+ years for Expert
· Strong analysis and troubleshooting skills
· Fluent in English; French or German would be considered as an advantage
Your skills or knowledge in some of the following will be considered as an asset:
· Technical expertise of Microsoft Windows server and usual roles (Active directory, GPO, DNS, IIS)
· Technical expertise of Microsoft SQL and reporting services
· Technical expertise of Microsoft Power shell and other scripting solution
· Technical expertise of Microsoft Azure
· Expertise on technical auditor languages (how an Audit is perform)
· ITIL v3 certification
· Incident management and Problem management
· Release management and change management
KPMG Luxembourg tries to create an exceptional employees experience and to foster a culture of learning and development.
We are seeking keen and enthusiastic coworkers with the tenacity to learn, grow and be an invaluable member of the team. An individual with good problem solving and communication skills who has a passion for software applications and isn't afraid to take on a challenge. Someone who can work well on their own as well as within a team.
The job is based in Luxembourg - a diverse and multicultural country located in the heart of Europe.
Interested? Get in touch with us to know why KPMG is a great place to work at!