Cyber Security Strategy and Governance
· Candidate should have exposure to design,development and maintenance of ISO 27001 security standard, Information security management system
· Candidate should have managed end-to-end Information security, cyber security for its organizations
· Experience in performing the risk assessment from Cyber Security, Business Continuity and Privacy perspective
· Cyber Incident Response
· Regulatory compliance assistance in Cyber for some of the sectors including Telecom, Banks, Insurance etc.
· Development and documentation of information security / cyber security policies and procedures
· Exposure to international standards like NIST,CIS 20, ISO27001, PCI-DSS, certifications like CISA and CISSP
· Aligned organization strategy to cyber strategy
· Developing cyber strategy, helping in implementation
· Performing maturity assessment for cyber setup
· Cyber security analytics and dashboard,
· Company board reporting for cyber issues
Drive Innovation through Offerings:
· Drive profitable growth through the execution of the strategy and the strengthening of the cyber security practice
· Bring the cyber security practice to life to achieve sales and commercial opportunities in a collaborative ecosystem and follow through with support for cost effective high quality execution.
Client Relationship Building and Management:
·Establish and sustain long-term profitable client relationships that drive value creation, delivery excellence and a positive client work environment.
· Leads the client life cycle from initial contact through delivery.
· Manages client expectations and client satisfaction. Acts as an adviser and partner to the client.
· Works with the client to minimize delivery disruptions and effectively manages client urgencies.
Continuous Improvement Strategy:
· An ongoing effort to improve solutions,services, or processes. These efforts can seek \'incremental\'improvement over time or \'breakthrough\' improvement all at once.
· Design, develop and implement business strategies for clients to implement new and different approaches to business based on the innovation approach.
Auto req ID
The IT Advisory team comprises internationally
trained professionals with diverse educational backgrounds including business
administration, accountancy, engineering, computer science and other
disciplines. They are certified from internationally accepted bodies. KPMG
provides access to an experienced group of professionals across disciplines,
including assurance, corporate finance, advisory and taxation. As a result, we
are able to apply a multi-disciplinary approach to projects and formulate a
more comprehensive and effective strategy.
We offer services in the following
Business Continuity Management
Business Systems Controls
Information Security Governance
IT Project Risk Management
Full Time / Part Time
EMA (no sub-region)