As an intern you will be involved in providing technical and professional expertise in the administration of financial management and accounting functions.
You will carry out the following tasks under supervision of experienced accounting professionals:
· (Preparation of) bookkeeping
· Contribute to monthly, quarterly and yearly closing operations
· General administration regarding the invoices
· Reconciliation of accounts and balancing of ledgers
· Tax and VAT declarations, etc We are currently looking for interns for our offices in:
· Kortrijk Requirements
· You are currently in your final bachelor/master year in Accountancy/Tax, Business Administration or Finance and will graduate in 2021.
· You are client focused and a real team player with strong communication skills.
· You are fluent in Dutch or French and you have a good level in English.
At KPMG, we truly believe our people are the heartbeat to our success. We commit ourselves to encouraging true team spirit and creating an international and dynamic working environment in which each can pursue the knowledge needed to boost their career. Additionally, as Top Employer, we highly invest in our people's development of soft skills and technical knowhow.
KPMG Tax & Legal Advisers disposes of the state of the art tools, solutions and support (IT, library, and databases) to allow you to concentrate on the work at hand and maximize your efficiency. The firm invests heavily in its people in terms of training, welfare, incentive and reward, and prides itself on maintaining a friendly, informal and sociable working atmosphere.