You've got big plans. We have opportunities to match, and we're committed to empowering you to become a better you, no matter what you do.
When you join KPMG you'll be one of over 207,000 professionals providing audit, tax, advisory and business enablement services across 153 countries.
With the support to do things differently, grow personally and professionally and bring your whole self to work, there's no limit to the impact you can make. Let's do this.
Overview of the opportunity:
As an integral part of the KPMG Team, Business Enablement provides valued, responsive and cost-effective services enabling the business to have the right focus on our clients, our markets, our people, and our communities
What you will do:
· Work in a centralized Delivery Centre assisting partners in the initiation, preparation, review and issuance of billings to the firm\u0027s clients.
· Ensure all services are billed on a timely basis.
· Reviewengagement gains/lossesduring billing process.
· Proactively engage in interactions in a professional manner with a one team mentality to achieve turnaround targets to ensure a high service level.
· Work collaboratively to ensure work is completed and efficiencies are implemented.
What you bring to the role:
· Combination of education/experience in data processing, business and administration.
· Excellent organizational, written and verbal communication skills.
· Strong word processing skills and knowledge of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Adobe Acrobat etc.
· Excellent customer service, and interpersonal skills
· Ability to maintain a positive attitude and function well under stress, while prioritizing tasks and workload
· Resilient to work pressures and able to adapt to tight deadlines while multitasking and producing high quality work
· Service and detail oriented, takes pride in completing tasks efficiently and effectively
· Post secondary education in Administration orBusiness an asset.
Learn more about where a career at KPMG can take you.
Location Lethbridge, AB ,Our Values, The KPMG Way
We lead by example | We work together | We respect the individual
We seek the facts and provide insight | We are open and honest in our communication
We are committed to our communities | Above all, we act with integrity
KPMG is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in its workforce. KPMG encourages applications from all qualified individuals and will accommodate applicants' disability-related needs, up to the point of undue hardship, throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. Any assessment and selection materials or processes used during the recruitment process will be available in an accessible format to applicants with disabilities, upon request. If you require a disability-related accommodation in order to participate in the recruitment process , please contact the HR Shared Service Centre by email firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 416-777-8002 or toll free 1-888-466-4778 (Option 1). KPMG will consult with all applicants with disabilities who request accommodation during the recruitment process to ensure that the accommodation provided takes into account the applicant's individual accessibility needs.
Category Accounting Service Line Client Administration ,Additional Locations Edmonton, AB, Prince George, BC