An internship in KPMG's Audit practice provides you with hands-on opportunities to :
· Learn how a wide variety of organizations are working,
· Play a role in reviewing their systems and processes,
· Analyse financial statements of diverse companies. As a member of multicultural and multilingual teams, you will :
· Work on a diversified portfolio of international clients,
· Gain solid technical knowledge,
· Receive coaching and be part of KPMG tailored training programs allowing you to acquire relevant technical expertise. The perfect candidate
· Is within his/her Bachelor / Master studies in either Audit, Finance, Engineering / IT or Accounting,
· Is a team player, displaying a positive attitude, is able to work efficiently and accurately under pressure,
· Is fluent in English,
· Is native or has a bilingual proficiency in either German or Luxembourgish.
If your profile fits the above description, send us your CV and cover letter in English.