KPMG in Singapore is part of a global network of professional services firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. With 200,000 outstanding professionals in the network working together to deliver value in 154 countries and territories, we offer a globally-consistent standard of service based on professional capabilities, industry insight and local knowledge. In the ASEAN region, KPMG member firms operate across all 10 countries.
Our industry focus helps KPMG firms’ professionals develop a rich understanding of clients' businesses and the insight, skills and resources required to address industry-specific issues and opportunities.
KPMG Personal Tax & Global Mobility Services team provides an extensive range of services to multinational corporations who employ as well as deploy staff globally. We provide our clients with advices on international and cross-border tax, remuneration reporting, immigration issues that multinational companies face when recruiting and/or employing international assignees.
• Maintain client relationships and act as a lead for identified clients in providing Singapore and regional immigration services.
• Train and develop a team of consultants to meet key client service delivery requirements.
• Work with internal and external stakeholders to ensure optimisation of all aspects of the service delivery model.
• Provide immigration advice for clients on visa/permit requirements.
• Undertake projects in developing/improvement of systems/processes utilising the firm’s global network and technology.
The ideal candidate should:
• Possess a University degree or equivalent in a relevant field of study.
• At least 4 years of relevant work experience with a strong sense of client service.
• Proficient in Microsoft office.
• Good working knowledge with the Singapore immigration law and practices.
• Regional immigration knowledge will be advantageous.
• Strong attention to detail with organisational and analytical skills.
• Personable with good communication skills.
• Strong problem solving skills and client resolution capabilities.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by KPMG Talent Acquisition team.