KPMG’s CIOAdvisory practice helps clients transform the way that CIOs and theirmanagement teams manage and deliver IT services to their customers by leveragingour capabilities in the following areas:
• IT Sourcing
• IT ServiceManagement
We are growingour team to meet an ever increasing demand for our market leading services andare seeking your relevant expertise and experience to join us.
Joining KPMG means joining a talentedteam of exceptional colleagues who bring innovative thoughts and a naturalcuriosity to the work they do each day. No one type of person succeeds at KPMG;a diverse business requires diverse personalities, characters and perspectives.There really is a place for you here.
• Developinglasting client relationships and actively building a network and range ofexperience to help address client needs
• Communicatingcompelling and well thought out solutions to complex problems.
• Buildingconstructive working relationships across different teams, functions, countriesor cultures
You will workwith KPMG architects, client architects and senior IT leaders to:
• Act as a senior SME for the sales anddelivery of advisory services around Enterprise Architecture
• Develop advisory assets, toolkits andthought leadership around our advisory services to contribute to market growth.
• Contribute to our wider capability groupby participating in and leading people and capability initiatives.
To do this, youwill need to bring industry experience and architecture subject matterknowledge:
• Deliver high quality advisory serviceswhich bring architecture rigour and insight to complex technology problems.
• Contribute to disciplined execution ofadvisory services by adhering to budget and schedule.
• Good stakeholder management.
• Lead small teams delivering services toour clients.
• Provide insight across enterprisetechnologies
• Contribute and potentially lead businessdevelopment activity including Requests for Proposals and new assets.
•Build strong client relationships, through high quality delivery and closeattention to underlying business problems.
• Adhere to internal risk/engagementmanagement processes.
• Develop an understanding businessproblems and how they can present commercial opportunities for us.
• Contribute to the development of avibrant and profitable Technology Architecture Capability Group.
• Contribute to thought leadership by marketfacing propositions and assets.
•Collaborate with colleagues to maximise our shared knowledge andexperience.
• Recognisesthe importance of continuous self and team development and actively strives toachieve this.
• Fosters asense of self belief and confidence in others
• Seeks tounderstand others motivations
• Supportsothers to make brave decisions• Anticipates the viewpoint of others, listensand addresses concerns
• Buildsco-operative relationships and fosters an environment in which everyone’sopinion is valued
• Willing toprovide on-going feedback, coaching and mentoring that supports individual’sdevelopment needs and career aspirations
• Proactivelyengages in cross-functional communications and sharing of information.
• A naturalinterest in technology, being passionate about the benefits that technology canbring.
• Subjectmatter expertise and experience from either industry, product or consultingbackground.
• Anunderstanding of enterprise architecture principles and the ability to translatethis into high quality strategy, digital enterprise architecture clientoutcomes.
• Goodcommunication skills and client-facing stakeholder management experience.
• Industryawareness of enterprise architecture methodologies, e.g. TOGAF, approaches to deliveringenterprise solutions and market trends.
• A goodunderstanding or AGILE methodologies and Dev Ops practices
• Experience ofapplying architecture principles to application, data and / or infrastructurecomponents as part of an overall enterprise architecture.
• Anunderstanding of traditional hosting, public, private and/ hybrid cloudsolutions.
• EnterpriseArchitecture qualifications (e.g. TOGAF)
• Experiencewithin Business to Business (B2B) industries such as Oil & Gas, Retail, Distribution,Manufacturing, etc
• Experience ofapplying Enterprise Architecture processes to Digital transformation or Devopsbased system development
• Practicalexperience in large scale, enterprise wide, complex transformations.
• High energylevels, coupled with a desire to deliver to a high standard in a suitabletimeframe.
•Self-motivation and ability to inspire and motivate others.
• Experience ofproviding several of the following: Technical reviews and assessments, ITaudits, technical roadmaps, architecture and solution designs, IT sourcing, ITstrategy.
• Experience ofEA tools: one or more of Alphabet, Avolution. biZZdesign, CaseWise, Mega, PlanView or similar tools.