ERP Solution Engineer - Ignition
46720 - 30
Area of Interest:
At KPMG, we are reimagining tax with you in mind. Become an integral part of a dynamic team within a collaborative, future forward environment at one of the world's top tax firms. Be surrounded by deep tax knowledge and equipped with the latest in cutting-edge tax technologies. And join an extensive network of functional, industry, legislative and technical specialists with access to our Ignition Centers, where technology innovation accelerates. We welcome people with a passion for tax, a spirit for new thinking, and a commitment to providing outstanding client service today, and tomorrow.
KPMG is currently seeking a Senior Associate to join our Tax Ignition practice.
· Work effectively with both client and firm personnel to identify and document direct tax requirements and translate requirements into ERP solutions
· Lead the translation of these tax requirements into ERP solutions while collaborating with the Systems Integrator (SI).
· Gather, process, and effectively summarize large volumes of tax information
· Serve as the primary liaison between a company's tax department and their SI and IT department
· Lead the direct interaction with clients and other resources to obtain relevant data and documents in necessary forms consistent with project objectives and deadlines, review project deliverables, and resolve project issues
· Prepare documentation and analytical reports that effectively summarize and present procedures, assumptions, and conclusions
· A minimum of three years of direct tax compliance or ERP implementation experience with accounting packages such as SAP and Oracle
· Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university or equivalent work experience in accounting/finance, applied mathematics/economics, management information systems, or related curriculum
· Direct tax compliance/planning, tax provision, tax reporting, tax systems experience with a Big 4 firm or large corporate tax department of a multinational company is preferred
· Implementation or tax sensitization experience on the financial modules of ERP source systems such as SAP and Oracle is highly desired
· Excellent oral and written communication, organizational, and people skills, with the ability to multi-task, follow through, and work independently as well as within a team structure
· Ability to undertake moderate travel
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Theattached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.