OPENING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS 19/07/2019
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS 17/08/2019
COMPETITIVE SALARY + BENEFITS
MULTIPLE ROLES AVAILABLE
Within Technology Risk Consulting Corporates, our ERP & Business Systems capability perform a large amount of our work providing assurance, advice and attestation to clients on their Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Business Management systems, specifically Oracle and SAP and implementing GRC or data analytical solutions on top of the ERP. Our projects include delivery of ERP audit and advisory engagements covering: process control, process & control optimisation, security, data analytics and ERP related GRC services. This work is delivered through stand-alone assignments, or as part of external and internal audit engagements.
The main duties and responsibilities of the role;
• Audit and advice clients that operate Oracle systems including GRC.
• Help clients enhance their ERP data analytics capability.
• Work stream lead / SME on Oracle / GRC control and/or Data Analytics engagements.
• Building and running excellent client relationships across a variety of clients.
• Developing internal networks and maintaining solid relationships with colleagues across KPMG, but in particular in the wider Advisory areas.
• You will be involved in client facing and client relationship building across a range of corporate clients.
• Giving to practice management, e.g. innovation, training, knowledge management.
• Work with technology platforms such as Oracle, Oracle GRC.
• Work on complex ERP risks and controls, to relate them to the wider business environment and to express opinions clearly too all levels.
Skills, qualifications and experience required for the role:
• Proven experience of successfully delivering Oracle security, control, data analytics and GRC services (including external/internal audit) to medium/large, multi-national clients. Including experience in Oil & Gas, Retail, dynamic Consumer Goods, Utilities and Life Sciences sectors.
• Proven experience in auditing and advising clients that operate Oracle based systems.
• Proven functional experience of key Oracle Financials modules (for example GL, AP, AR, PO, FA, SA)
• Proven experience of key Oracle GRC / Advanced Control.
• Proven experience of delivering technology risk services.
• Proven experience working within “Big 4” professional services or dynamic IT consultancy environment experience.
• Proven experience of using data analysis tools in an Oracle environment, e.g. SQL, Alteryx, Qlik, Tableau.
• ACA qualification required
• Oracle Certification required