You've got big plans. We have opportunities to match, and we're committed to empowering you to become a better you, no matter what you do.
When you join KPMG you'll be one of over 207,000 professionals providing audit, tax, advisory and business enablement services across 153 countries.
With the support to do things differently, grow personally and professionally and bring your whole self to work, there's no limit to the impact you can make. Let's do this.
Overview of the opportunity:
We are looking for a dynamic professional to fill a receptionist position in our Montreal office.
What you will do:
As someone in a key role for organizing office services, you will:
· Welcome visitors and announce their arrival;
· Answer telephone calls and transfer them to the appropriate individuals;
· Handle meeting room reservations and service requests from employees;
· Take calls, coordinate reservation requests and the layout of meeting rooms, order meals and refreshments, ensure that meeting rooms are clean, etc.
· Ensure that meeting rooms are always clean and ready for internal meetings or meetings with clients.
What you bring to the role:
· A minimum of 3 years of experience in customer service;
· Excellent command of French and English,both spoken and written.
· Ability to remain organized and to manage priorities.
· Knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Outlook, Word and Excel.
Keys to your success
· Pleasant personality and ironclad tolerance.
· Outstanding customer service, whether to answer phone calls or to welcome clients.
KPMG Montréal offers many advantages
· Competitive salary
· Three weeks of annual vacation
· Five days of personal time for personal/family emergencies
· Pension plan
· Comprehensive group benefit plan
· Lifestyle Spending Account (LSA)
Working alongside our clients and professionals, you will also find at KPMG an exciting and rewarding environment, as well as global career opportunities in the KPMG network.
Learn more about where a career at KPMG can take you.
Location Montréal, QC ,Our Values, The KPMG Way
We lead by example | We work together | We respect the individual
We seek the facts and provide insight | We are open and honest in our communication
We are committed to our communities | Above all, we act with integrity
KPMG is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in its workforce. KPMG encourages applications from all qualified individuals and will accommodate applicants' disability-related needs, up to the point of undue hardship, throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. Any assessment and selection materials or processes used during the recruitment process will be available in an accessible format to applicants with disabilities, upon request. If you require a disability-related accommodation in order to participate in the recruitment process , please contact the HR Shared Service Centre by email email@example.com or by phone at 416-777-8002 or toll free 1-888-466-4778 (Option 1). KPMG will consult with all applicants with disabilities who request accommodation during the recruitment process to ensure that the accommodation provided takes into account the applicant's individual accessibility needs.
Category Administrative Support Service Line Client Administration ,Industry Not Applicable