Delivery Center Analyst II
47623 - 23
Area of Interest:
Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Delivery Center Analyst II to join ourAdvisory Services practice.
· Work in a centralized team environment supporting internal and external clients who may be spread across numerous locations and often communicate virtually to support project delivery
· Perform testing on client applications, processes and controls
· Identify and evaluate business and technology risks, internal controls, and related opportunities for internal control improvement
· Document test requirements and conclusions through narratives and diagrams, using various software tools including Microsoft productivity applications (Word, Excel, Visio, and PowerPoint)
· Setup and administration of projects including: coordinating schedules, preparing document request lists, communicating with relevant stakeholders, and, reviewing documents and reports for correctness and formatting
· A minimum of two years of relevant work experience
· High School Diploma with two years of relevant experience; Associates degree or Bachelor's degree is preferred
· Intermediate understanding of business and technical competencies as well as of organizational tools and processes
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook); ability to draft, proofread, and analyze reports from various database and software applications via Microsoft products
· Excellent oral, verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to quickly and effectively communicate ideas through written narratives and diagrams; strong teamwork skills and ability to handle multiple projects, prioritize competing tasks, and communicate to help resolve project issues with minimal supervision
· Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Theattached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.