We are looking for a Data Analyst with a huge passion for data & analytics. The successful candidate will play an important role in integrating technology with audit.
What is in for You:
Working with KPMG, a unique opportunity to get first-hand experience of working with some of our firm\u0027s largest and most recognized clients. It also provides them technical knowledge and broadens their business experience. All our Interns are assigned with Mentors who are responsible for guidance and support throughout the internship.
Diversified domain exposure (multiple industries and sectors) with functional knowledge
A unique career path where you play an important role in merging accounting with technology
Data Analyst Job Duties
Data analyst responsibilities include conducting full lifecycle analysis to include requirements, activities and design. Data analyst will develop analysis and repeatable solutions through coding and automation. Also, to work on the KPMG proprietary tools as part of D&A central team.
Understand the functional requirement of the analytics and apply right tools and technology to meet the same
Work on KPMG proprietary tools and deliver high quality
Work closely with your business to identify issues and use data to propose solutions for effective decision making
Merge, manage, interrogate and extract data to supply tailored reports to colleagues, customers or the wider organization
Maintain clear and coherent communication, both verbal and written, to understand data needs and report results
Create clear reports that tell compelling stories about how customers or clients work with the business
Horizon scan to stay up to date with latest technology, techniques and methods
Conduct research from which you\u0027ll develop prototypes and proof of concepts
Look for opportunities to use insights/datasets/code/models across the clients
Stay curious and enthusiastic about using algorithms to solve problems and enthuse others to see the benefit of your work.
· Candidates with around 1 year of experience in coding and automation preferably in integrating/ creating data &analytics for external/ internal audit teams
· Strong knowledge of and experience with databases (SQL etc), programming (SQL or ETL frameworks)
· Knowledge of visualization tools like Power BI, Tableau etc is mandatory
· Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets (Excel, R, SAS etc) is preferred
· Stronganalytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
· Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings
Auto req ID
Full Time / Part Time