KPMG Global Services Hungary/ITCC Team
The services of the ITCC include European VAT compliance and fiscal representation solutions for multinational groups in the retail, automotive, energy, real estate, information, communication and entertainment sectors. The Center covers more than 30 countries with relevant language and technical skills, and is focused on enhancing added value for clients.
What we offer:
- Strong career path for outstanding performers and opportunity for personal development and learning - both on the job and through formal training.
- Challenging work in a young, dynamic multi-lingual team with colleagues from more than 30 nationalities
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Reviewing VAT returns and other tax related reports of multinational corporations in Europe
- Liaison with both client and KPMG management teams, supervision of 5-7 people in the group
- Pro-active account management including development of ideas and approaches for further optimization of client service standards
- Opportunity to take part in high-level VAT technical advice
- Liaison with tax authorities abroad
- Responding to requests from clients and pro-active anticipation of clients' needs and requirements
- 2-5 years of experience in VAT Compliance or VAT Tax Advisory
- Detailed knowledge of value added tax (VAT) is required
- Strong written and spoken English and Portuguese/Italian/Spanish/Greek language knowledge is a must
- Ability to identify potential problems and issues
- Precision and reliability, pro-active personality
- Effective communication skills and client orientation
- Good team worker
If you are up for the challenge, please apply by uploading
your English and/or Hungarian CVs.
Share this position with the following link: https://krb-sjobs.brassring.com/TGWebHost/jobdetails.aspx?partnerid=30008&siteid=5023&AReq=135533BR
KPMG is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in its workforce. KPMG encourages applications from all qualified individuals and willing to accommodate applicants' disability-related needs. Should you be successful after the initial application stage, please discuss with your recruitment contact any reasonable adjustments to our recruitment process that you need.